These Terms & Conditions are effective as of May 11, 2009
- About the terms
- Use of pasley-tyler.com
- Breach of Terms
- Intellectual Property
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
About the terms
About the terms; Access to and the use of 'pasleytyler.com', both within the UK and internationally, is provided by Pasley Tyler on the following terms:
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on pasleytyler.co.uk then the latter shall prevail.
Use of pasley-tyler.com
- You agree to use the pasley-tyler.com network (including message forums) in accordance with the following conditions:
- About your contributions and participation:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- You will not behave disruptively, offensively or abusively: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. You agree to use pasley-tyler.com in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of pasley-tyler.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing, threatening or causing distress or inconvenience to any user, impersonation of any other users and disruption of the normal flow of dialogue within pasley-tyler.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted material to any Pasley Tyler members ("Spam"): we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- You may not use the pasley-tyler.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, profile names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the pasley-tyler.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack pasley-tyler.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with pasley-tyler.com.
- Your Pasley Tyler Account:
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your profile name.
- You must keep contact information accurate and up to date. Your account must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- Safety: We do our best to keep pasley-tyler.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access pasley-tyler.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- We advise that you strictly monitor any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) on pasley-tyler.com. You must not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on pasley-tyler.com.
- Legal requirements:
- You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material to the pasley-tyler.com network with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to submit to or share with pasley-tyler.com only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of Pasley Tyler or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- About your contributions and participation:
Breach of Terms
- Pasley Tyler reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action, in accordance with applicable laws, against any Pasley Tyler account, at any time, for any reason.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your pasleytyler.co.uk profile and club membership. While pasley-tyler.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Pasley Tyler cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the pasley-tyler.com service at your own risk.
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on pasley-tyler.com and all Content located on the site shall remain vested in Pasley Tyler or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use pasley-tyler.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any pasley-tyler.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of pasley-tyler.com content requires the prior written permission of Pasley Tyler.
- The names, images and logos identifying Pasley Tyler, Pasley-Tyler & Co. or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Pasley Tyler, Pasley-Tyler & Co. and third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Pasley Tyler, Pasley-Tyler & Co. or third parties.
- Pasley Tyler claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Pasley Tyler service. Profiles and materials uploaded remain your property. You can remove their profile at any time.
- We encourage you to contribute your creations to pasley-tyler.com or consider progressive licensing terms.
- Pasley Tyler undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Pasley Tyler to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Pasley Tyler, 42 Berkeley Square, London, W1J 5AW.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The majority of content posted on pasley-tyler.com is created by club members. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Pasley Tyler. Pasley Tyler is not responsible for any content posted by members on pasley-tyler.com or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through pasley-tyler.com. Any use of a third part site is at your own risk.
- pasley-tyler.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Pasley Tyler, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Pasley Tyler excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Pasley Tyler does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Pasley Tyler is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Pasley Tyler for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Pasley Tyler's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Pasley Tyler shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of pasley-tyler.com regardless of the form of action.
- Pasley Tyler does not warrant that functions available on pasley-tyler.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that pasley-tyler.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The failure or delay of Pasley Tyler to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Pasley Tyler's right to enforce that right.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
42 Berkeley Square